Both classes of Super Twos are licensed with the Spedeworth promotion.

In order to race drivers will need an annual drivers license from Spedeworth or a day license for those intending to compete in a small number of events.

Spedeworth license application forms can be downloaded using the links below.

Spedeworth logo